Bigfinite is excited to announce that we will be attending the 2018 AWS re:Invent! For the past three years, we have attended the annual conference and every year this event has continued to gain tremendous growth and take the city by storm. Re:Invent is the largest cloud computing event in the world and a great event to learn more about the latest developments, technologies, and products in the AWS community.
Bigfinite built its GxP AI manufacturing platform entirely using AWS technologies. A 100% serverless architecture, leveraging AI and ML functionalities on AWS, with Biopharma algorithms developed by Bigfinite using its 30 years of experience helping the Pharmaceutical and Biotech industry to optimize their manufacturing processes. A SaaS platform, using the latest technologies while maintaining compliance.
With seven main venues across the Las Vegas Strip (Aria, Bellagio, MGM, Mirage, Vdara, Encore, and the Venetian) and over 40,000 people expected to attend, it will feel a bit overwhelming so we encourage you to prepare and arrive with a plan on how you will spend your week in Vegas. From hackathons and boot camps to workshops and after-hours networking opportunities, there are numerous sessions to try.
In light of the event this week, we have prepared a list to help you get ready. If this is your first time attending, we suggest downloading the AWS mobile application to help navigate through the sessions and manage your schedule.
- Bring comfortable shoes: the distance is deceiving in Las Vegas and there will be a lot of walking from session to session so bring shoes that are comfortable.
- Time management: because the event is very large, time is not always on your side. Spreading across seven different venues and moving in large crowds is difficult, so make sure to give yourself at least 15-20 minutes before each session and do not book back-to-back meetings.
- Keynotes: don’t miss out on keynotes! An important part of the event are the keynotes, this is when AWS CTO Werner Vogels discusses trends and changes and exhibitors get to learn the new products and big new features AWS will be releasing.
- Take care of yourself: with all the activities and events, it is very easy to lose track of time. Remember to hydrate regularly, snack often, and get enough sleep.
- Networking activities: from 4k and 8k runs to pub crawls and broomball, there are numerous activities to take advantage of to network.
Hope to see everyone there!